Workshop/Prototyping Team in Rendsburggade 14
Office of the workshop/prototyping team: room 5.153
– Workshop: Poul Lund, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Workshop: Jens Munk Clemmensen, email@example.com
– 3D print and plotter: Peter Skotte, firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Rooms in Rendsburggade 14
4.315 (22 persons)
4.316 (8 persons)
5.346 (12 persons)
6.326B (10 persons)
5.444B (10 persons)
4.531 (20 persons)
Workshops at Rendsburggade:
Workshop 6.111A (20 persons)
Workshop 6.111B (20 persons)
Workshop 6.111C (30 persons)
Workshop at Utzon Center (50 persons)
How can I book a meeting room or a workshop?
The administrative staff has publishing/editor rights to outlook calendars, in which they can book meetings/appointments.
The scientific staff can see occupied/free, and subject for booked appointments.
To book a meeting, contact someone from the administrative staff and they will help you.
To have a look at the calenders, follow these steps:
- Go to the calenders in Outlook
- Choose Open calenders
- Press Open shared calender
- Press Name
- Go to Global address list and find Create Rooms
- Double click on the room in question
- Press ok