ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation in Aalborg, November 6-8, 2019 - Submit papers before 15. July
Read more and submit papers at http://artsit.org/
About ArtsIT 2019
ArtsIT, Interactivity & Game Creation 2019 is meant to be a place where people in arts, with a keen interest in modern IT technologies, meet with people in IT, having strong ties to arts in their works. Since 2009 the event has become a leading scientific forum for dissemination of cutting-edge research results in the area of Arts, Design & Technology – now extended to include the open related topics Interactivity (Interaction Design, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc) and Game Creation (e.g. Serious Games, Gamification, Leisure Gaming, GamePlay, etc.).
All registered papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
ArtsIT proceedings are indexed in leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI’s own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- Games, Interactivity
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
- Interactive Art (innovative interactive installations)
- Augmented Performing Arts (innovative performances and shows enhanced by ICT technologies), Augmented Reality applications in art and design
- Information visualization
- Big Data
- Applications and interfaces for Mobile Devices
- Virtual worlds, Metaverse, Avatars and Presence
- Multimedia, Image Processing, Digital Photography
- Audio Art, Sound Design
- New Media Technologies
- Corporeal Art/Design Systems (sensors, wearable computing, motion tracking etc.)
- Generative/Aleatoric Systems
- Media Archeology
- Virtual Museums and Curatorial Practices
- Theoretical Studies and research output that resides at the intersection of the fields of art, design and technology
This event is organized by EAI.
EAI – European Alliance for Innovation is a non-profit organization and a professional community established in cooperation with the European Commission to empower the global research and innovation, and to promote cooperation between European and International ICT communities.
EAI’s vision is to foster excellence in research and innovation on the principles of transparency, objectivity, equality, and openness. Our guiding principle is community cooperation to create better research, provide fair recognition of excellence and transform best ideas into commercial value proposition.
EAI‘s mission is to create an environment that rewards excellence transparently, and builds recognition objectively regardless of age, economic status or country of origin, where no membership fees or closed door committees stand in the way of your research career.
Through these shared values, EAI leads the way toward advancing the world of research and innovation, empowering individuals and institutions for the good of society to fully benefit from the digital revolution.