How do you think is the best teacher at Media Technology? Nominate a teacher and get your chance to win 500 DKK to the bookstore. The winner of the gift card to the bookstore will be contacted directly via email.
WHO CAN YOU NOMINATE?
You can norminate course lecturers, semester coordinators or project supervisors that have done an outstanding job during the winter and/or spring semester 2020/21.
HOW TO NOMINATE A TEACHER
Step 1) Fill in this form to nominate a teacher for the award.
Step 2) Submit the form to email@example.com no later than April 26th 2021. Please, write "Teacher of the Year" in the subject heading.
The Teacher of the Year will receive a diploma, a bonus of 25,000 DKK, and become a candidate for the Teacher of the Year 2020 Award at the Technical Faculty of IT and Design.
INSPIRATION LIST FOR YOUR NOMINATION
Remember, that the more detailied you write the nomination, the bigger the chance of the teacher getting the award. Get inspiration from this list:
- Is the teacher deeply engaged in their teaching and guidance? Is their enthusiasm passed on to the students?
- Does the teacher utilize the university’s problem-based learning model effectively, creating excellent teaching, raising the professional level and engaging the students?
- Does the teacher convey their research in an inspiring and innovative way?
- Does the teacher stimulate independent and critical self-reflection?
- Does the teacher make the relevance of the subjects explicit – for example by encouraging collaboration with external partners?
- Does the teacher stimulate curiosity, and inspire students to put extra effort into their work?
- Does the teacher make difficult material more accessible?
- Is the teacher a role model? Someone that students look up to professionally/personally?