We greatly value cooperating with the companies that employ our graduates. Cooperation with private and public organisations is an important aspect of giving our students and researchers knowledge about challenges and cases from the real world.
We have therefore established an employer panel consisting of members from companies within the field of Architecture and Design to cover the full portfolio of our educations. The members are appointed for 4 years with the possibility of renewal. An overview of panel members is found below as well as a information on meetings and minutes.
The framework of the employer panel is found here (in Danish only).
- Allan Ruberg - Head of Business Area Archictecture and Design, ÅF Architecture and Design
- Michael Schmidt - CEO, The Future
- Runa Sabroe - Udviklingsdirektør, Wonderful Copenhagen
- Anders Tolborg - Lead Experience Designer, Hello Great Works
- Aureljia Rupsyte - Associate Director, Danske Bank
- Sune Wolff - CTO & Partner, Unity Studios
- Camilla Gisela Sloth Christensen - UX designer, UVData
- Dripta Guha Roy - Head of Design & UI, Grundfos
- Jesper Ravn - Arkitekt, Lysdesigner Associate, IALD, Gottlieb Paludan Architects
- Jesper Udesen - Senior Research Scientist, GN-Audio
- Neo Kaplanis - Tech. Specialist, Sound Design Research, Bang & Olufsen
- Amalia De Götzen - Associate Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Ellen Kathrine Hansen - Associate Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Stefania Serfain - Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Kasper Rodil - Assistant Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Hendrik Knoche - Associate Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Martin Kraus - Associate Professor, Aalborg Universitet
- Luis Emilio Bruni - Associate Professor, Aalborg Universitet