The quality assurance procedures at CREATE follows an annual cycle that consists of the following:
- Semester management including semester planning, semester execution and semester and teaching evaluation
- Study programme evaluation
- Monitoring and guiding of students behind schedule
- Employer panel, e.i. cooperation and dialogue with the employers
- Dialogue with graduates
- Dialogue with external examiners
- Study programme key performance indicators
- Self-evaluation of study programmes
- Study enviroment
The study board secretaries, study secretaries, semester coordinators and others that are responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of semesters at CREATE should be aware of the deadlines and persons responsible for the actions as listed in the annual cycle.
On this page, you will find information on the quality assurance procedures at CREATE as well as the documents that support these procedures. Links for the documents are found in the menu on the right.
For more general information about the quality assurance procedures at Aalborg University, please visit the central site for quality assurance at AAU.