The quality assurance procedures at CREATE are following an annual cycle that consists of the following subjects:
- Semester planning
- Semester execution
- Semester and teaching evaluation
- Study programme evaluation
- Monitoring and guiding of students behind schedule
- Cooperation and dialogue with the industry
- Dialogue with graduates
- Dialogue with external examiners
- Study programme key performance indicators
- Self-evaluation of study programmes
Study board secretaries, study secretaries, semester coordinators and others that are responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of semesters at CREATE should be aware of the deadlines and persons responsible for the actions as listed in the annual cycle.
For more general information about the quality assurance procedures at Aalborg University, please visit www.kvalitetssikring.aau.dk.