Workshop/Prototyping Team in Rendsburggade 14
Office of the workshop/prototyping team: room 5.153
– Workshop: Poul Lund, email@example.com
– Workshop: Jens Munk Clemmensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
– 3D print and plotter: Peter Skotte, email@example.com
Local IT ServiceDesk in Rendsburggade 14
See more information here
Meeting Rooms in Rendsburggade 14
4.315 (22 persons)
4.316 (8 persons)
5.346 (12 persons)
6.326B (10 persons)
5.444B (10 persons)
4.531 (20 persons)
Workshops at Rendsburggade:
Workshop 6.111A (20 persons)
Workshop 6.111B (20 persons)
Workshop 6.111C (30 persons)
Workshop at Utzon Center (50 persons)
How can I book a meeting room or a workshop?
The administrative staff has publishing/editor rights to outlook calendars, in which they can book meetings/appointments.
The scientific staff can see occupied/free, and subject for booked appointments.
To book a meeting, contact someone from the administrative staff and they will help you.
To have a look at the calenders, follow these steps:
- Go to the calenders in Outlook
- Choose Open calenders
- Press Open shared calender
- Press Name
- Go to Global address list and find Create Rooms
- Double click on the room in question
- Press ok